Asset Tracking Services
DataDrill’s Tracking System Includes
• Online mapping access to all of your company’s assets.
› Fully licensed by Google Maps.
• Robust alert system to track speeding, hard acceleration, possible collision, and more.
• Ability to view alerts online or right from your smartphone or tablet.
• Advanced reporting and breadcrumb trails to monitor safety and driver activity.
• Ability to set Points of Interest for frequently visited sites.
• Integrated Oil and Gas roads.
› Directions to virtually anywhere, including oil patch sites in remote areas.
• A search tool, to pinpoint LSD, Lat/Lng, BCNTS, or addresses right on the map.
• Map dashboard is fully customizable (branding options).
• Track mobile or static assets via our easy to use Graphical User Interface.
• Receive downloadable reports in either PDF or CSV formats.
• Use DataDrill cellular and satellite trackers, or a combination of both, to ensure reliable tracking.
• Custom integration via API.
• Static trackers for assets that rarely move locations.
› Get updates from these devices in the field up to 4 times daily.
• Mobile trackers for assets that are consistently in motion.
› Dual–mode will switch into satellite mode when cell coverage is lost.
• Tank Sensors to remotely monitor fluid levels.
Benefits of DataDrill AVL System
• Real-time visibility to where your assets are at all times, in both cellular and satellite coverage.
› Assists in Journey Management planning, as you know the minute your assets arrive or leave a site.
• Reduce your overall operational and maintenance costs.
• Substantial ROI in sectors such as oil and gas, logistics, trucking and logging, and many more.
• Eliminate unnecessary costs due to overbilling, product misplacement, and punctuality.
• Know the minute field workers arrive at or leave a site.
• Ability to integrate with existing two–way radios to view their location on DataDrill’s map.