Laptops and Master Image Management
• Corporate-grade laptops chosen for their reliability and a premium user experience.
• Multifunction printer (copy–scan) or portable printer depending on mobility requirements.
• Cellular aircard for mobile Internet w/ digital booster for increased coverage and reliability.
• Related peripherals included (case, surge bar, mouse, etc.).
• Software licensing management.
Master Image Management and Updates
• DataDrill works closely with its clients to create a new master image for field users.
• Once verified by the client and DataDrill, the laptop image is stored on an image server.
› This drastically increases deployment time as laptops can be imaged quickly.
› A single Master Image standardizes the operating environment and reduces the learning curve.
• Customizations and updates to the image are performed regularly, and as needed by the client.
• Cloud solution that hosts Peloton’s suite of well data recording and reporting software solutions (WellView, SiteView, RigView, ProdView).
• Hassle-free deployment of applications.
• No server infrastructure required.
• Quicker implementation than on-premise installations minimizes the need for internal IT support.
• Can run in office mode (always connected) or field mode for remote sites with limited or intermittent connectivity.
Support Centre Tracking
• All support calls and equipment requests are entered into a real-time call-tracking program.
• Reports are generated to track KPI’s and trends.
• Reports can be generated from this software to show call trends.